Wardrobe, Accessories and the Little Extra’s He’ll Love!
What do you get the man in your life that has everything? More athletic gear of course! And maybe an upgrade on a smart watch with some wireless headphones to add. I don’t know any man that would not want to be in casual comfort all day, I know my hubby prefers it. The pieces I chose are perfect weekend wear for that special guy in your life and will not make him look like he just rolled out of bed. He can still look put together and comfortable at the same time.
My Husband owns half of the items that are featured on the guide and I just added the little extra’s that I know he or any other guy would love. For instance, The North Face fleece jacket would be a great addition to his wardrobe and would pair nicely with the New Balance shoes he already owns. I love the green-taupe color that the jacket comes in, it’s a perfect hue for the season. The Nike bottoms have my brothers name written all over them and I just know that my Dad would love the Yeti Colster to keep his favorite beverage ice cold 😉 .
‘Tis the season for gifting and to show love. So show them just how important they are to you and that they are not forgotten.Go ahead and grab something for that special guy in your life.
Disclaimer:This post contains affiliate link(s). This means I will earn a profit if you make a purchase through my link(s) without any extra cost to you, Thank you for your support.
- The North Face Men’s Fleece Jacket- Perfect color for the season and you can never go wrong with this tried and true brand. Plus, its on SALE 24% OFF!
- Ray Ban Original Classic Aviator Shades- These shades will stand the test of time, hence the price. I bought these as a birthday gift for my hubby 3 years ago and they are in pristine shape.
- Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses- When he’s not wearing the Ray Ban’s this is what he’s got on. Whether it’s at work, baseball games or any outdoor activity these are great for everyday wear.
- Nike Quarter Zip Pullover-My other half’s go-to weekend sweater which is sure to be loved by yours as well.
- Yeti Rambler Colster- There’s nothing like a good “koozie” to keep your favorite beverage ice cold.
- Apple AirPods- Definitely on my husbands Christmas list and Im sure yours as well.
- Nike Men’s AeroBill Hat- Simple cap to tie the whole ensemble together.
- Yeti 30 oz. Rambler Tumbler- To keep his other favorite beverage ice cold.
- Nike Therma Tapered Pants- They can never have enough joggers and these are extra warm with the built in Therma for those extra chilly days.
- Apple Watch Series 4- Only if he was really good this year! 😉
- New Balance Fresh Foam v2 Knit Running Shoe- Hands down the most comfortable and nice pair of shoes.
- Nike Heritage Jogger Pants- Awesome for those casual and comfortable weekends or just to simply lounge around the house.
‘Tis the season for gifting-With Love from Texas,