What do you give the mom whose kids play sports? Some much needed wardrobe essentials that are not just stylish but really comfortable. I’ve never heard a mom say she has too many leggings, cropped or not. I think we’ll take them in any shape, form or color.
I am a baseball mom so when you are spending your entire weekend at the ballpark for a tournament you want to be as comfortable as possible. I own every single item in this guide and they are my go-to’s. Not just for game day or practice but also to run errands in and those days when you want to feel comfy. This gift guide not only has the practical items but the color scheme is perfect, classic black and white. So if you have a kid(s) that play multiple sports and their teams are different colors this is perfect. Keep it neutral and classic.
I know a lot of fellow Sports Mama’s that would love any of these items, especially the Quay Australia High Key Mini Shades. But, if you see something YOU love pass this along to whoever is asking for your Christmas Wishlist.
Disclaimer:This post contains affiliate link(s). This means I will earn a profit if you make a purchase through my link(s) without any extra cost to you, Thank you for your support.
- Adidas EQT Support Sneaker- All white sneakers are not just for spring/summer anymore. Wear these year round to be extra comfortable.
- Quay Australia x Desi Perkins High Key Mini Shades- My all time favorite shades! These are actually my second pair I have them in Rose Gold as well.
- Adidas Tiro 19 Training Pants- Old school track pants that are oh so comfy! I have been wearing them at least once a week that’s how much I love them.
- Zella Swift II Crop Leggings- Leggings, need I say more?! These leggings have good support and do not lose their fit after a long wear.
- Adidas Originals Trefoil Tank- Classic trefoil print that pairs with any of the bottoms shown.
- Adidas Trefoil Baseball Cap- For those 2nd, maybe 3rd hair days 😉
- Adidas Trefoil Crewneck Sweater-THE BEST everyday sweater. It has an oversized fit that I love and did I mention that it’s Youth size?! I purchased a medium which is equivalent to a XS-Small in women’s.
- Converse All-Star Original Chuck T’s- Basic Chuck T’s that can go with anything in your closet. Definitely not just a Sports Mom wardrobe essential but a closet staple. Get them in white too while your at it 🙂