That Holiday Glow
The annual holiday Nordstrom Beauty sale is going on and it’s major! I put together a little gift guide with my top eight go to beauty must haves that I use religiously. They are not only my fave but Nordstrom is offering them with a huge holiday perk…all of my favorite beauty items come with a free gift with purchase! Now, depending on how much you spend with each brand will the gift be valid.
Now, I know it’s the season for giving, but let’s not forget about ourselves. With the year round hustle and bustle of doing everyday task for our family we always seem to put ourselves at the bottom of the list. Especially around the holiday season when our schedules and life get a little more hectic. The Nordstrom beauty guide products are tried-and-true brands that we all know and have come to love. They are my everyday go-to beauty items, especially the Fresh Caramel Lip Balm. Not to mention Herbivore’s luxurious coconut and rose body polish that will hydrate your skin during those harsh winter months. Let’s not only be generous gift givers for others, do it also for YOU. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and treat yourself;)
Disclaimer:This post contains affiliate link(s). This means I will earn a profit if you make a purchase through my link(s) without any extra cost to you, Thank you for your support.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation-The holy grails of all foundations, medium to full coverage. Does not move at all or transfer throughout the day.
- FRESH Lip Sugar Caramel Hydrating Lip Balm– Like butter! Not tacky and even comes in coconut if caramel is not your thing.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio– Luxury times three! Body polish (exfoliator) for your entire body, face mist and lip cream. Your skin will thank you after;) I just ran out so this is actually on my wishlist!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter-Face Primer– Under or over your foundation, use it on the high points of your face as a highlight or all over for that holiday glow!
- BECCA Glow Gloss Lip Gloss– Who doesn’t love a high shine lip gloss? It slides over perfect any lipstick and its not tacky at all. My go-to color is Opal
- Urban Decay Beached Bronzer– The Sunkissed color is the one I prefer, not to dark and will give you that perfect glow and it doubles as a contour.
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette – Favorite of all of the Naked palettes, this palette has more of a rose gold undertone which makes it perfect for the holidays.
- Estee Lauder The Smoother Universal Perfecting Primer-Face Primer -My everyday face primer that smooths out all those imperfections.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays! With Love from Texas,